Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Guppy Challenge 2013


Having missed the National Guppy Competition last December as I was out of town, I was elated when I got to know the GCS Guppy Challenge 2013.  In fact, I was caught by surprised and most of my fishes are either too old or too young for this competition, nevertheless, I had managed to squeeze out 2 entries to support the show and was really lucky to have won in both :))

The pair of veteran red lace from a line that I have been trying to improve for a few years won the 2nd prize in the Lace Class. This pair are siblings and at 7 months old, frankly they are a bit old for the show. The male is approximately 6.5cm.


Half Metal Albino Full Red

In their show peak at 5 months old, the other pair of Half Metal Albino Full Red won the 1st prize in the AOC class. The next major show to look out for will be the Aquarama 2013 Guppy Competition. I will be competing if my entries are accepted.